- hygienist (n.)
- 1844, "an expert on cleanliness," from hygiene + -ist. Earlier was hygeist (1716). Dental sense is recorded by 1913.
- 1. Did you know she worked as a dental hygienist for a Dr. Shider?
- 2. Talk to your dentist or dental hygienist about your oral health practices.
- 3. By the way, how often do you go to your dental hygienist?
- 顺便问一下, 你每隔多久看一次牙医?
- 4. Your dentist or dental hygienist can show you the method that might be best for you.
- 5. First, my hygienist presented me with a causal chain that was hard to dispute.
- 首先, 我的牙医提出了一套无可辩驳的因果链.
[ hygienist 造句 ]