- n. [病理] 水肿（等于oedema）；瘤腺体
- n. (Edema)人名；(乌干)埃德马
- edema (n.)
- c. 1400, from medical Latin, from Greek oidema (genitive oidematos) "a swelling tumor," from oidein "to swell," from oidos "tumor, swelling," from PIE *oid- "to swell" (cognates: Latin aemidus "swelling," Armenian aitumn "a swelling," Old Norse eista "testicle," Old English attor "poison" (that which makes the body swell), and the first element in Oedipus).
- 1. Maybe pulmonary edema was not in the cards for me after all.
- 2. When pulmonary capillary pressure is markedly elevated, pulmonary edema ensues.
- 当肺毛细血管压力明显升高时, 就出现肺水肿.
- 3. The lungs should be examined for possible pulmonary edema.
- 4. Edema tends to appear first where tissue turgor is normally lowest.
- 5. If edema is excessive, the cast will be halved.
- 如果肿得厉害, 就将石膏管切成两瓣.
[ edema 造句 ]