来自希腊语 Selene,月亮，月光女神，来自 selas,光线，照明，明亮，来自 PIE*swel,照耀，发 光，词源同 swelter,sultry.
- moon goddess, equivalent of Latin Luna, from Greek selene "the moon; name of the moon goddess," related to selas "light, brightness, bright flame, flash of an eye," from PIE root *swel- (2) "to shine, beam" (cognates: Sanskrit svargah "heaven," Lithuanian svilti "to singe," Old English swelan "to be burnt up," Middle Low German swelan "to smolder"); related to swelter, sultry. Related: Selenian "of or pertaining to the moon as a world," 1660s.
- 1. The Selene name comes from Greek mythology.
- 2. Selene was the moon - goddess, and it was because of her that Mount Latmus was so beautiful.
- 塞勒涅是月亮女神, 正是因为有她,拉特莫斯山才如此美丽.
- 3. A Titan, the son of Gaea and Uranus and the fathter of Helios, Selene, Eos.
- 许珀里翁:泰坦神, 盖亚和乌拉诺斯之子, 是太阳神赫利俄斯 、 月之神塞勒涅和黎明女神厄俄斯的父亲.
- 4. Also working on the problem of composition is the SELENE SP abd GRS on KAGUYA.
[ Selene 造句 ]