来自希腊语Abraxas，指上帝的三位一体。其字母可排列成三角形护身符，相关资料可查看Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abracadabra .
- abracadabra:  This magical charm reached English, probably via French, from Greek abrasadabra (the c in the English word arose from a misinterpretation of the c in the original Greek word, which in the Greek alphabet stands for s). It seems to have originated (perhaps in the 3rd century AD) as a cabalistic word of the Basilidians, a Gnostic sect of Alexandria, and was probably based on Abraxas, the name of their supreme deity.
- magical formula, 1690s, from Latin (Q. Severus Sammonicus, 2c.), from Late Greek Abraxas, cabalistic or gnostic name for the supreme god, and thus a word of power. It was written out in a triangle shape and worn around the neck to ward off sickness, etc. Another magical word, from a mid-15c. writing, was ananizapta.
- 1. 'Abracadabra,'said the conjuror as he pulled the rabbit from the hat.
- 魔术师囗中念念有词, 把兔子从礼帽中掏了出来.
- 2. Here is the magician and he says: Hey abracadabra, zero go away.
- 女士们,先生们,这位是魔术师,他说 嘿, 零,走开.
- 3. Where be out of order is abracadabra?
- 4. Abracadabra,'said the conjuror as he pulled the rabbit from the hat.
- 5. Abracadabra! Take a speed - reading course. You could already be a lot further along in this book!
- 胡言乱语! 参加一个速读课程. 你也许已经远远超过现在读这本书的进度了.
[ abracadabra 造句 ]