CET6 TEM4 IELTS GRE TOEFL
- doctrine (n.)
- late 14c., from Old French doctrine (12c.) "teaching, doctrine," and directly from Latin doctrina "teaching, body of teachings, learning," from doctor "teacher" (see doctor (n.)).
- 1. The doctrine of karma is inseparably linked with reincarnation.
- 2. It's the end of the doctrine in all but name.
- 3. The doctrine is unchangeable.
- 4. a policy that is popular because of its consonance with traditional party doctrine
- 5. the doctrine of parliamentary sovereignty
[ doctrine 造句 ]