- vi. 潜逃；鞭打；狠打
- vt. 鞭打；狠打；逃脱
- n. 潜逃；逃亡
- n. (Lam)人名；(柬、老)兰；(英、西、芬、波、罗、瑞典)拉姆
- lam (n.)
- "flight," as in on the lam, 1897, from a U.S. slang verb meaning "to run off" (1886), of uncertain origin, perhaps somehow from the first element of lambaste, which was used in British student slang for "beat" since 1590s; if so, it would give the word the same etymological sense as the slang expression beat it.
- 1. He was on the lam for seven years.
- 2. Popular realizations of MPI standard are CHIMP and LAM and so on.
- 目前,公用的MPI实现 有CHIMP、lam等.
- 3. The mathematical models of this inverse problem are the vector Lam é equation and scale wave equation.
- 4. But I bet you I'll lam Sid for that. I'll learn him! "
- 不过,我发誓非揍希德一顿不可, 我要好好教训教训他. ”
来自英汉文学 - 汤姆历险
- 5. After the expose he had to take it on the lam.
[ lam 造句 ]