- n. [皮肤] 白化病者；[遗] 白化体；白化现象
- n. (Albino)人名；(西)阿尔维诺；(阿拉伯)阿勒比努；(葡、意、英)阿尔比诺
1. alb- + -ino (Spanish or Portuguese suffix).
2. A female albino formerly was an albiness.
- albino:  Like album, albino comes ultimately from Latin albus ‘white’. It was borrowed into English from the Portuguese, who used it with reference to black Africans suffering from albinism (it is a derivative of albo, the Portuguese descendant of Latin albus).
- albino (n.)
- 1777, from Spanish or Portuguese albino, from Latin albus "white" (see alb). Used by Portuguese of white-spotted African negroes. Extended 1859 to animals having the same peculiarity. A female albino formerly was an albiness (1808).
- 1. The term T - positive albino, means the lacking of the black coloration.
- 这个词的 T 积极白化, 是指缺乏的黑色着色.
- 2. I ended up living with this albino guy who was cleaning windshields.
- 3. Rare newborn albino Pygmy Marmoset monkeys perched on a zookeeper's fingers.
- 4. Trees are sapped of their pigment and take on an albino look.
- 5. Albino seedling is the typical chlorophyll - deficient mutation in plants.
[ albino 造句 ]