来自古法语 togue,斗篷，外衣，来自拉丁语 toge,斗篷。后该词特指专用的衣服和服装。
- tog (n.)
- 1708, "outer garment," shortened from togman "cloak, loose coat" (1560s), thieves' cant word, formed from French togue "cloak," from Latin toga (see toga). Middle English toge "toga" (14c.) also was a cant word for "a coat."
- 1. The range of tog values has been extended to 15 togs.
- 2. I understand I have to be a KrisFlyer - member tog apply. Pleaqse enroll and sendbme relevant materials.
- 本人明白须成为新航奖励计划会员方可申请此卡, 请替本人登记将有关资寄予本人.
- 3. General should be treated with oil modified alkyd resin for me tog on innovative ink.
- 4. She says students should begin tog gather information a year before they want to travel.
[ tog 造句 ]