- procurator (n.)
- (c. 1300) "steward or manager of a household;" also "a provider" (late 13c. as a surname), from Old French procuratour "attorney, agent, proxy, spokesman" (13c., Modern French procurateur) or directly from Latin procurator "manager, overseer, agent, deputy," agent noun from past participle stem of procurare (see procure). Related: Procuracy; procuration; procuratory.
- 1. Briefly speaking, Independence of procurator means procurators independently exercise procuratorial power.
- 简要地说, 检察官独立就是检察官独立行使检察权.
- 2. Inacted as procurator inthus upholding the clients'rights under the law.
- 3. The procurator referred a public charge against him.
- 4. Supreme People's Procuratorate chief procurator Jia Chunwang visit Group accompany by Zheng Yuanbao board chairman.
- 5. Secondly, in practice we must change traditional ideas and actions and strengthen the procurator system andcourt.
- 其次, 在实践中,要转变传统观念和作法,加强检、法自身制度建设.
[ procurator 造句 ]