前缀ana-, 向上,在元音词根前字母a脱落。ion, 离子，词根it原格, 走，见exit.
- anion (n.)
- "a negatively charged ion, which moves toward the anode (q.v.) during electrolysis," 1834, proposed by the Rev. William Whewell (1794-1866), English polymath, and published by English physicist Michael Faraday, from Greek anion "(thing) going up," neuter past participle of anienai "go up," from ana "up" (see ana-) + ienai "go" (see ion).
- 1. In general, excess calcium effects result from the anion with which the element is associated.
- 通常, 钙素过量是与该元素相联系的阴离子伴随产生的.
- 2. Another interesting feature is the low chloride content, for glutamate is the chief anion.
- 另一有趣的特点是氯化物含量低, 而谷氨酸是主要的阴离子.
- 3. The metal ion and the anion of the mineral acid form an insoluble salt.
- 4. Preferally, the anion portion of the salt is permanganate, iodate, dichromate or hyperchlorite.
- 它的阴离子部分最好是高锰酸, 碘酸, 重铬酸或过氯酸根.
- 5. How is the function of the anion of air conditioning used?
[ anion 造句 ]