- n. 铁杉；毒芹属植物；毒胡萝卜
- n. (Hemlock)人名；(英)赫姆洛克
1. 美剧：《铁杉树丛》：《Hemlock Grove》。
- hemlock (n.)
- a poisonous plant, Old English (Kentish) hemlic, earlier hymlice, hymblice; of unknown origin. Liberman suggests from root hem- "poison," perhaps with the plant name suffix -ling or -ig. As the name of the poison derived from the plant, c. 1600. The North American tree so called from 1776, from resemblance of its leaves to those of the plant.
- 1. He was condemned to drink a cup of hemlock.
- 2. Here is a beech by the side of a hemlock, with three pines at hand.
- 3. The most common construction woods are Douglas fir, hemlock, spruce, pine, and some cedar.
- 最常用的木料是道格拉斯冷杉, 铁杉, 云杉, 松木以及其他一些杉木.
- 4. [ Chuckles ] You thought he was being poisoned by hemlock?
- 你觉得他中的会是芹叶钩吻毒 吗 ?
- 5. Drink the hemlock and end this ceaseless torture about our print future?
- 就这样结束这场关系我们印刷业的未来 吗 ?
[ hemlock 造句 ]