- adj. 大洪水前的；远古的；陈旧的；旧式的
- n. 大洪水以前的人；年迈的人；不合时宜的人
- antediluvian (adj.)
- "before Noah's flood," 1640s, formed from Latin ante- "before" (see ante) + diluvium "a flood" (see deluge (n.)). Coined by English physician Sir Thomas Browne (1605-1682). As a noun meaning "person who lived before the Flood," from 1680s.
- 1. About mammary complex, there is account early in antediluvian period.
- 关于乳房情结, 早在上古时期就有记载.
- 2. His ideas are positively antediluvian!
- 3. She was more than old - fashioned, she was antediluvian.
- 她何止是过时, 简直就是老古董.
- 4. Colourful county has long culture history, there is my late father early in antediluvian period haunt.
- 蔚县具有悠久的文化历史, 早在上古时期就有先人生息.
- 5. This antediluvian monetary system has now been replaced by the up - to - date monetary system of Japan.
[ antediluvian 造句 ]