buck, 来自beech变体。wheat, 小麦。指荞麦长得像榉树的籽。
- buckwheat:  Buckwheat has no connection with male deer. The buck- element is related to the English word beech, and the name comes from the resemblance of buckwheat (the seeds of a plant of the dock family) to the three-sided seeds of the beech tree. The word was actually borrowed from Middle Dutch boecweite, meaning literally ‘beechwheat’.
- buckwheat (n.)
- 1540s, from Middle Dutch boecweite "beech wheat" (compare Danish boghvede, Swedish bovete, German Buchweizen), so called from resemblance between grains and seed of beech trees. Possibly a native formation on the same model as the Dutch word, from a dialectal form of beech. See beech + wheat.
- 1. Mainly small - scale production of buckwheat rice processing complete sets of equipment.
- 2. Hele buckwheat noodles, with China's characteristics of the local flavor snack.
- 荞面饸饹, 是我国具有地方特色的风味小吃.
- 3. Buckwheat Bean has a high nutritional and medicinal value.
- 4. Buckwheat flour has effects on the rheological characteristics of wheat flour dough.
- 5. Replacing your refined - flour pancakes with buckwheat pancakes is a good acne - reducing move.
[ buckwheat 造句 ]