- spastic (adj.)
- 1753, from Latin spasticus, from Greek spastikos "afflicted with spasms," literally "drawing, pulling, stretching," from span "draw up" (see spasm (n.)). The noun meaning "a person affected with spastic paralysis" is attested from 1896, used insultingly by 1960s. Related: Spastically; spasticity.
- 1. He felt the quick, liquid , spastic lurching of the gun against his shoulder.
- 他感到枪托迅速, 滑溜, 痉挛地撞在自己的肩头上.
- 2. Spastic paralysis is a spastic form of cerebral palsy.
- 3. Spastic limb paralysis recovery is an important issue to be resolved.
- 4. Result: Theres spastic significance between the two groups of operation signs.
- 比较两组手术各项指标.结果: 两组的术中、术后各项指标差异大多有统计学意义.
- 5. Transcranial Dopper ( TCD ) was performed to detect the spastic of rabbit basilar artery ( BA ).
- 运用经颅多普勒 ( TCD ) 观察兔基底动脉 ( BA ) 痉挛情况.
[ spastic 造句 ]