- vi. 反应；影响；反抗；起反作用
- vt. 使发生相互作用；使起化学反应
CET4 TEM4 IELTS 考 研 CET6
- react (v.)
- 1640s, "to exert, as a thing acted upon, an opposite action upon the agent," from re- + act (v.). Chemical sense is from 1944. Related: Reacted; reacting (1610s). For sense development, see reaction. Meaning "perform again" (often re-act) is from 1650s.
- 1. There'dbe no telling how John would react to such news as this.
- 2. I don't react anymore when opponents try to niggle me.
- 3. Someone allergic to milk is likely to react to cheese.
- 4. Peonies react badly to being moved and are best left undisturbed.
- 5. "How did he react?" — "Very calmly."
[ react 造句 ]