- vt. 逃避
- vi. 推卸；逃避
- n. (Shirk)人名；(英)舍克
1. 见到 shark 就 shirk => 见到鲨鱼就逃避。
2. shark => shirk 通过 shark 来记 shirk ，记忆口诀如上。
- shirk (v.)
- 1630s, "to practice fraud or trickery," also a noun (1630s, now obsolete) "a needy, disreputable parasite" [OED], perhaps from German schurke "scoundrel, rogue, knave, villain" (see shark (n.)). Sense of "evade one's work or duty" first recorded 1785, originally in slang. Related: Shirked; shirking.
- 1. The Government will not shirk from considering the need for further action.
- 2. It is dishonorable to shirk military service.
- 3. I didn't shirk my duties. I visited the sick and I preached the gospel.
- 4. We in the Congress can't shirk our responsibility.
- 5. He decided to shirk his duty.
[ shirk 造句 ]