- adj. 语音的，语音学的；音形一致的；发音有细微区别的
TEM4 IELTS GRE
- phonetic (adj.)
- "representing vocal sounds," 1803, from Modern Latin phoneticus (1797), from Greek phonetikos "vocal," from phonetos "to be spoken, utterable," verbal adjective of phonein "to speak clearly, utter," from phone "sound, voice," from PIE root *bha- (2) "to speak, tell, say" (see fame (n.)).
- 1. I thought a phonetic spelling might aid in pronunciation.
- 2. the International Phonetic Alphabet
- 3. Our department has engaged a foreign teacher as phonetic adviser.
- 4. Is the text marked with phonetic symbols?
- 课文有注音 吗 ?
- 5. Russian spelling is phonetic.
[ phonetic 造句 ]