CET6 TEM4 IELTS GRE
- bilingual (adj.)
- 1818, from bi- + lingual. Latin bilinguis meant literally "two-tongued," and, figuratively, "speaking a jumble of languages," also "double-tongued, hypocritical, false."
- 1. She is bilingual in English and Punjabi.
- 2. She works as a bilingual secretary for an insurance company.
- 3. He is virtually bilingual in Spanish and Portuguese.
- 4. Many parents oppose bilingual education in schools.
- 5. He is bilingual in an Asian language and English.
[ bilingual 造句 ]