来自希腊语ganglion, 皮肤肿块。词源不详，可能来自PIE*gog, 球形物体，块状，词源同cake.
- ganglion (n.)
- 1680s, "tumor, swelling;" 1732 as "bundle of nerves," from Greek ganglion "tumor under the skin," used by Galen for "nerve bundle;" of unknown origin. According to Galen, the proper sense of the word was "anything gathered into a ball."
- 1. In the periphery of the retina, ganglion cells are relatively few in number.
- 2. Clusters of ganglion cells were scattered throughout the tumor.
- 3. AQP 2 located in stria vascularis , Corti's organ , spiral ganglion and endolymphatic sac.
- AQP2表达在血管纹 、 corti器 、 螺旋神经节细胞和内淋巴囊中.
- 4. Tumors with sparse number of ganglion cells may be misdiagnosed as neurofibroma.
- 5. Results: CBF and blood pressure little change on superior cervical ganglion resection.
- 结果: 切除颈上神经节后耳蜗血流和血压均无明显变化.
[ ganglion 造句 ]