- adj. 外科的；手术上的
- n. 外科手术；外科病房
- surgical (adj.)
- 1770, earlier chirurgical (early 15c.), from surgery + -ical. Related: Surgically.
surgical strike: There is no such thing. Don't use unless in a quote, then question what that means. [Isaac Cubillos, "Military Reporters Stylebook and Reference Guide," 2010]
- 1. His surgical instruments were a knife and a pair of pincers.
- 2. A biopsy is usually a minor surgical procedure.
- 3. He pioneered the surgical technique called frontal lobotomy.
- 4. to sterilize surgical instruments
- 5. The doses used for surgical anaesthesia vary between 2 and 10 mg / kg.
[ surgical 造句 ]