- adj. 轰动的；耸人听闻的；非常好的；使人感动的
CET6 TEM4 TOEFL
- sensational (adj.)
- "of or pertaining to sensation or the senses," 1840; "aiming at violently excited effects," 1863, from sensation in its secondary sense. Related: Sensationalistic; sensationalistically.
- 1. Experts agreed that this was a truly sensational performance.
- 2. It is only the sensational that sells news magazines.
- 3. Her voice is sensational.
- 4. He performed a sensational acrobatic feat.
- 5. The world champions suffered a sensational defeat.
[ sensational 造句 ]