- n. 斜体字（或字母、数码等）
- adj. [印刷] 斜体的
- 1610s (adj.), 1670s (n.) "italic type," from Latin italicus "Italian" (see Italian); so called because it was introduced in 1501 by Aldus Manutius, printer of Venice (who also gave his name to Aldine), and first used in an edition of Virgil dedicated to Italy. Earlier (1570s) the word was used for the plain, sloping style of handwriting, as opposed to Gothic. Related: Italics.
- 1. She addressed them by hand in her beautiful italic script.
- 2. The example sentences in this dictionary are printed in italic type.
- 3. Have you read the article with a title in italic type?
- 你读了那篇斜体字标题的文章了 吗 ?
- 4. The examples in that dictionary are in italic type.
- 5. Use markers ITALIC and ENDITALIC to identify segments for italic font, as this segment.
- 把需要显示成斜体字的片段用标记ITALIC与ENDITALIC夹起来, 如本片段.
[ italic 造句 ]