- cochlea (n.)
- "spiral cavity of the inner ear," 1680s, from Latin cochlea "snail shell," from Greek kokhlias "snail, screw," etc., from kokhlos "spiral shell," perhaps related to konkhos "mussel, conch."
- 1. In the present study, gradients of gentamicin along the cochlea were measured.
- 在目前的研究之中, 可以测量庆大霉素沿着耳蜗的浓度梯度分布.
- 2. Conclusion Radix panacis quinquefolii isn't evidence cochlea toxicity for guinea pig.
- 3. The nerve cells of the cochlea then die and permanent deafness results.
- 4. Objective To investigate the cochlea toxicity radix panacis quinquefolii by animal experiment.
- 5. Cochlea is spiral - shaped part of the inner ear.
[ cochlea 造句 ]