CET6+ TEM8 IELTS CET6
- intake (n.)
- c. 1800, "place where water is taken into a channel or pipe," from verbal phrase, from in (adv.) + take (v.). Meaning "act of taking in" (food, breath, etc.) is first attested 1808.
- 1. We are constantly being reminded to cut down our fat intake.
- 2. Nutritionists say only 33% of our calorie intake should be from fat.
- 3. Add pasta to your salads to bump up your fibre intake.
- 4. Universities were ill-equipped to meet the massive intake of students.
- 5. Your intake of alcohol should not exceed two units per day.
[ intake 造句 ]