- n. 学者；专家
- n. (Savant)人名；(捷)萨万特
来自法语 savant,博学者，智者，来自拉丁语 sapere,品尝，鉴别，词源同 sapient,savor.即有鉴 别力的人，有智慧的人。引申词义智者，专家。
- savant (n.)
- "one eminent for learning," 1719, from French savant "a learned man," noun use of adjective savant "learned, knowing," former present participle of savoir "to know," from Vulgar Latin *sapere, from Latin sapere "be wise" (see sapient).
- 1. A savant is revealed,who has created new forms for old symbols that have lost their meaning.
- 2. Savant is married to actress Laura Leighton and they have four children.
- 3. Autistic intelligence varies widely, from severe retardation to savant syndrome.
- 自闭症患者的智力差异甚广, 从极度迟钝到学者症候群不等.
- 4. By the age of 16, however, Savant's precocious schoolgirl was no more.
- 然而,到16岁时, 莎凡特不再是早熟的女生了.
- 5. In those situations, savant syndrome may appear.
- 在这些情况下, 学者症候群就可能出现.
[ savant 造句 ]