- n. 方头巾；方围巾；手帕（等于handkerchief）
- kerchief: see handkerchief
- kerchief (n.)
- early 13c., kovrechief "piece of cloth used to cover part of the head," especially a woman's headcloth or veil, from Anglo-French courchief, Old French couvrechief, literally "cover head," from couvrir "to cover" (see cover (v.)) + chief "head" (see chief). From late 14c. as "piece of cloth used about the person" generally, and from c. 1400 as "piece of cloth carried in the hand" to wipe the face, etc. (compare handkerchief).
- 1. She held his wrist and wrapped the soft hand - kerchief round it.
- 2. Really I can't recall where I could have dropped my kerchief.
- 我实在 想 不起来那块头巾可能失落在什么地方.
- 3. The kerchief , as a kind of trimmings, there is important function.
- 丝巾作为服饰整体搭配的配饰之一, 起着举足轻重的作用.
- 4. This kerchief doesn't suit a person of your age.
- 5. I uncover the red kerchief on your head.
[ kerchief 造句 ]