来自词根grav, 重，词源同barometer, guru, gravity. 引申义怀孕。
- gravid (adj.)
- "pregnant," 1590s, from Latin gravidus "loaded, full, swollen; pregnant with child," from gravis "burdened, heavy" (see grave (adj.)). Related: Gravidity. Gravidation "pregnancy" is attested from mid-15c.
- 1. Gravid nettle rash has inside 4 months, should interrupt gravid.
- 妊娠4个月内患风疹, 应中断妊娠.
- 2. Aim To make gravid proglottid specimen of the clear, observable and bright - coloured.
- 目的制作结构清晰 、 易于观察、颜色鲜亮的带绦虫妊娠节片标本.
- 3. Gravid women are easier to get angry.
- 4. Ask: Gravid 7 half moon, sufferred from mammary gland fibroma, is lactation influential after be opposite?
- 问: 妊娠7个半月, 患了乳腺纤维瘤, 对以后哺乳是否有影响?
[ gravid 造句 ]