- vagina: see vanilla
- vagina (n.)
- "sexual passage of the female from the vulva to the uterus," 1680s, medical Latin, from specialized use of Latin vagina "sheath, scabbard, covering; sheath of an ear of grain, hull, husk" (plural vaginae), from PIE *wag-ina- (cognates: Lithuanian vožiu "ro cover with a hollow thing"), from root *wag- "to break, split, bite." Probably the ancient notion is of a sheath made from a split piece of wood (see sheath). A modern medical word; the Latin word was not used in an anatomical sense in classical times. Anthropological vagina dentata is attested from 1902.
- 1. The distal vagina develops from sinovaginal buds.
- 2. The female reproductive organs are composed of ovaries, oviducts, uterus, cervix uteri, vagina and external genitalia.
- 女性生殖器官是由卵巢, 输卵管 、 子宫 、 子宫颈 、 阴道和外生殖器组成.
- 3. Did you ever stop to think that maybe your vagina is too big?
- 4. Objective : To screen the optimum formulation for Xiaomi vagina effervescent tablets.
- 目的: 研发消糜阴道泡腾片新药,遴选最佳配方工艺技术参数.
- 5. A brownish discharge from the vagina can be disregarded.
[ vagina 造句 ]