- adj. 金牛座的；像公牛的
- n. 牛磺酸；氨基乙磺酸
来自拉丁语 taurus,公牛，词源同 Taurus.-ine,化学名词后缀。因提取自牛胆囊而得名。
- taurine (n.)
- also taurin, chemical substance (aminoethyl-sulphonic acid), 1845, from Latin taurus "bull" (see Taurus) + chemical suffix -ine (2); obtained by German professor Leopold Gmelin in 1826 and so called because it was first found in ox bile.
- taurine (adj.)
- 1610s, from Latin taurus (see Taurus) + -ine (1). In reference to a period in history, it means the time when the sun was in Taurus at the vernal equinox (roughly 4500-1900 B.C.E.).
- 1. According to the physiological characteristic of students, It'specially fortified Taurine, VA.
- 同时针对学生生理活动特点强化了牛磺酸 、 维生素A营养成分.
- 2. Objective To investigate the effects of taurine on diabetic cataract diabetic rats.
- 3. Ingredients like taurine, guarana and inositol are natural substances.
- 像牛磺酸 、 瓜拉纳和肌醇这样的原料是自然物质.
- 4. The content of taurine in taurine eye drops was determined by spectrophotometry.
- 5. Oyster is rich in glycogen, taurine, and zinc, etc.
- 牡蛎肉中含有丰富的糖元 、 牛磺酸以及微量元素锌等.
[ taurine 造句 ]