- n. 一种对号码的牌戏
- n. (Lotto)人名；(英、西、意、塞)洛托
1. lot "lot, share" => lotto.
2. lottery => lotto.
- lotto (n.)
- 1778, "type of card game," from French loto and directly from Italian lotto "a lot," from Old French lot "lot, share, reward, prize," from Frankish or some other Germanic source (compare Old English and Old Frisian hlot; see lot (n.)). Meaning "a lottery, a game of chance" is attested from 1787.
- 1. Eddy's lotto prize compensated his loss in the stock.
- 2. For the Coach every day is lotto day.
- 3. Cracking the Lotto is the latest software that people are using to play the lottery.
- 4. A game of chance , similar to lotto, that uses balls rather than counters.
- 基诺一种赌博游戏, 与抽数码赌戏类似, 只是用''.'计算器'. ''代替球.
[ lotto 造句 ]