英 ['pɑːkɪ; 'pɑːkeɪ]
- n. 镶木地板；剧场正厅座位；（法）检查机关
- vt. 铺镶木地板于；用镶木制；铺
- n. (Parquet)人名；(法)帕尔凯
- parquet: see park
- parquet (n.)
- 1816, "patterned wooden flooring," from French parquet "wooden flooring; enclosed portion of a park," from Old French parchet (14c.) "small compartment, part of a park or theater," diminutive of parc (see park (n.)).
Meaning "part of a theater auditorium at the front of the ground floor" is first recorded 1848. The noun use in English has been influenced by the verb (attested from 1640s, from French parqueter. Related: Parquetry
- 1. The parquet floors shone like mirrors.
- 2. The hall floor is laid with wooden blocks similar to parquet.
- 3. Combination of wooden parquet flooring, floor to make personalized home.
- 组合小木拼花地板, 使家居地板个性化.
- 4. He slipped as he tried to waltz on the parquet floor.
- 5. Ceramics Tiles Floor Marble, Granite Slate , Quarizite Onyx, Teak Parquet.
- 各种款式地砖,磁砖,各国大理石, 花岗石, 板石.泰国柚木地板.
[ parquet 造句 ]