- adj. 部分的，节的；可组合的
- n. 组合式家俱
- sectional (adj.)
- 1806; see section (n.) + -al (1). Noun meaning "piece of furniture composed of sections which can be used separately" is attested by 1961, from sectional seat, sectional sofa, etc. (1949).
- 1. the sectional interests of managers and workers
- 2. Perhaps the opposed parties will lay aside their sectional interests and rise to this challenge.
- 3. He criticized the selfish attitude of certain sectional interests.
- 4. The resistance is halved if the cross - sectional area is doubled.
- 5. The cross - sectional areas of the pore openings vary along their length.
- 孔隙通道的 横截面 面积沿其长度方向变化.
[ sectional 造句 ]