- dendrite (n.)
- mid-18c., from Greek dendrites "of or pertaining to a tree," from dendron "tree" (see dendro-). The mineral so called for its markings.
- 1. Soma and dendrite of NOS neurons were similar in each group.
- 2. With increasing tin ion additive, zinc dendrite was dramatically inhibited.
- 随着锡离子添加剂含量的增加, 锌枝晶被显著抑制.
- 3. The difference of composition between dendrite and matrix glass depends on the formation temperature and mechanism.
- 4. The dendrite growth direction is changed and dendrites are curved in the zone of white band.
- 5. The granulation mechanism of undercooled granular grains is owing to the dendrite breaking - up and recrystallization.
- 粒状晶粒化机制属于枝晶碎断 - 再结晶机制.
[ dendrite 造句 ]