CET4 TEM4 IELTS 考 研 TOEFL
来自PIE*dent, 牙齿，来自PIE*ed的现在分词，词源同edible, tooth.
- dental (adj.)
- 1590s, from Middle French dental "of teeth" or Medieval Latin dentalis, from Latin dens (genitive dentis) "tooth," from PIE root *dent- (see tooth).
- 1. I know it's a good idea to use dental floss.
- 2. The coroner recorded a verdict of acci-dental death.
- 3. The fees offered by the NHS do not recompense dental surgeons for their professional time.
- 4. A school dental service exists in theory, but in practice, there are few dentists to work in them.
- 5. You can get free dental treatment.
[ dental 造句 ]