- masc. proper name, name of an archangel, from Late Latin Michael (source of French Michel, Spanish Miguel), from Greek Mikhael, from Hebrew Mikha-el, literally "Who is like God?"
- 1. She knelt and brushed her lips softly across Michael's cheek.
- 2. Michael Fish is my favourite. He's a hoot, a real character.
- 3. Michael gave him a dirty look and walked out.
- 4. "That's a nice dress," said Michael. "Thanks," she replied solemnly.
- 5. Michael was given a complete going-over and then treated for glandular fever.
[ Michael 造句 ]