- n. 草地
- n. (Lea)人名；(西、意、罗、匈、挪、德、芬)莱亚；(英)利
- lea (n.)
- Old English leah "open field, meadow, piece of untilled ground," earlier læch, recorded in place names, from Proto-Germanic *laukhaz (cognates: Old High German loh "cluster of bushes," and probably also Flemish -loo, which forms the second element in Waterloo), from PIE *louquo- (cognates: Sanskrit lokah "open space," Latin lucus "grove," Lithuanian laukas "open field"), perhaps from or related to *leuk- "to shine, be bright" (see light (n.)).
- 1. Father Stephen Lea administered the last rites to the dead men.
- 2. LEA electronic gun is a new product which designed by our company.
- 3. A new analysis method , LEA method, in the proton inelastic scattering has been briefly reviewed.
- 4. LEA may be related to the differentiation degree , invasiveness and malignancy degree of cancer cells.
- 5. Wye Lea is a collection of farm buildings that have been converted into an attractive complex.
[ lea 造句 ]