- n. 地位，关系；[法] 条款；术语；措辞；价钱（term的复数形式）
- v. 把…称为（term的三单形式）
来自 term 的复数形式。引申词义限制条件，特别用于指合同条款等。
- terms (n.)
- "limiting conditions," early 14c.; see term (n.). Hence expressions such as come to terms, make terms, on any terms, etc. Meaning "standing, footing, mutual relations," as in expression on good terms (with someone), is recorded from 1540s.
- 1. It presented in satirical terms points made in earnest by Catholic writers.
- 2. We are taught to construe these terms in a particular way.
- 3. Some have been sentenced to long prison terms after unfair trials.
- 4. How do the two techniques compare in terms of application?
- 5. People use scientific terms with no clear idea of their meaning.
[ terms 造句 ]