- n. 塔罗纸牌（22张主牌与56张副牌，共计78张牌）
- n. (Tarot)人名；(法)塔罗
来自法语 tarot,塔罗牌，来自意大利语 tarocchi,可能来自阿拉伯语 taraha,扔，投掷，可能进一 步来自 ta-,表名词，词源同 Talmud,Torah,-roha,扔，投掷。
- tarot (n.)
- 1590s, from French tarot (16c.), from Old Italian tarocchi (plural), of unknown origin, perhaps from Arabic taraha "he rejected, put aside." The deck first was used in Italy 14c., as playing cards as well as for fortune-telling. The tarots, strictly speaking, are the 22 figured cards added to the 56-card suits pack.
- 1. Today there is a considerable revival of tarot.
- 2. Why did you hide that Tarot deck in your music room?
- 3. These articles are the foundation of the Blessings from Nature Tarot.
- 4. This aura of darkness clings to the tarot cards, even now.
- 5. I once used tarot to make prediction, it is really true.
- 我曾用过塔罗来占卜, 真的很准.
[ tarot 造句 ]