CET4 TEM4 IELTS GRE 考 研 TOEFL CET6
dia-, 穿过，整个的。-gram, 写，记录，词源同telegram.用来指图表。
- diagram (n.)
- 1610s, from French diagramme, from Latin diagramma, from Greek diagramma "geometric figure, that which is marked out by lines," from diagraphein "mark out by lines, delineate," from dia- "across, out" (see dia-) + graphein "write, mark, draw" (see -graphy). The verb is 1840, from the noun.
- 1. Like any such diagram, it is a simplification.
- 2. a diagram representing a cross section of the human eye
- 3. a diagram of the wiring system
- 4. A diagram of the new road layout was superimposed on a map of the city.
- 5. On the back of the letter was a diagram.
[ diagram 造句 ]