1、simul- + -ation.
- simulation (n.)
- mid-14c., "a false show, false profession," from Old French simulation "pretence" and directly from Latin simulationem (nominative simulatio) "an imitating, feigning, false show, hypocrisy," noun of action from past participle stem of simulare "imitate," from stem of similis "like" (see similar). Meaning "a model or mock-up for purposes of experiment or training" is from 1954.
- 1. Training includes realistic simulation of casualty procedures.
- 2. To make the training realistic the simulation operates in real time .
- 3. a computer simulation of how the planet functions
- 4. The pilot's skills are tested through simulation.
- 5. WASP - 5 - Water quality analysis simulation pro - grams - 5, was recommended by EPA used as software of water quality model.
- WASP5 (Thewater qualityanalysis simulation pro-gram-5,水质分析模拟程序5), 是EPA推荐使用的水质模型软件.
[ simulation 造句 ]