- rhinestone (n.)
- colorless imitation stone of paste or leaded glass, 1879, a loan-translation of French caillou du Rhin "Rhine pebble," so called because they were made near Strasburg, on the River Rhine, and invented there late 17c. Extensively worn later 18c.
Rhinestone jewelry, a reproduction of the ornaments of the Louis XV. period, is all the rage in Paris. The Rhinestones are as brilliant as diamonds, and being set in silver, will stand any amount of wear or of cleaning. ["The American Stationer," March 20, 1879]
- 1. She often wears that cheap showy rhinestone bracelet.
- 2. STRETCH VELVET, EMBROIDERY AND RHINESTONE THONG PANTY With adjustable elastic sides.
- 性感内裤:弹性天鹅绒布料上缀有人造钻石, 贵气的闪亮!侧边松紧带可调整.
- 3. Love the rhinestone necklace, it give the simple style a little glamour.
- 很喜欢这个人造钻石项链, 它给简单的造型增添了一点小华丽.
- 4. Horse Jumping Rhinestone Jewelry Pin Brooch NEW!
- 5. Look at him a rhinestone in the rough.
[ rhinestone 造句 ]