来自拉丁语plexus,编织，网状结构，来自plectere 的过去分词，来自PIE*plek,弯，转，编织， 词源同ply,complex.
- plexus (n.)
- 1680s, Modern Latin, literally "braid, network," noun use of past participle of Latin plectere "to twine, braid, fold" (see complex (adj.)); used of a network, such as solar plexus "network of nerves in the abdomen" (see solar). Related: Plexal.
- 1. a painful punch in the solar plexus
- 2. One of the men had smashed his fist into Julia's solar plexus.
- 3. Bigger doubled his fist and struck his solar plexus.
- 4. The choroid plexus is composed of loose connective tissue of the pia mater.
- 5. Brachial plexus deficits with and without shoulder dystocia . [ comment ] .
- 臂丛赤字和无肩 难产.
[ plexus 造句 ]