- adj. 背部的；背的，背侧的
- n. (Dorsal)人名；(西)多萨尔
IELTS GRE TOEFL
- dorsal: see doss
- dorsal (adj.)
- early 15c., from Old French dorsal (14c.) or directly from Medieval Latin dorsalis, corresponding to Latin dorsualis "of the back," from dorsum "back," which is of uncertain origin.
- 1. a shark's dorsal fin
- 2. His dorsal fin was down and his huge pectorals were spread wide.
来自英汉文学 - 老人与海
- 3. There are usually no dorsal pores in the first few intersegmental grooves.
- 4. The heart is dorsal and is provided with paired ostia.
- 5. Only the dorsal lip of the blastopore could induce altered development in the host.
[ dorsal 造句 ]