- n. （肉体上）剧痛；苦闷；（精神上）一阵极度的痛苦
- vt. 使剧痛；折磨
- n. (Pang)人名；(德、瑞典)庞
CET6+ TEM8 GRE
1、pain + sting.
2. pang ...........碰.....................（一阵）剧痛
- pang (n.)
- 1520s, "sudden physical pain," of unknown origin, perhaps related to prong (prongys of deth is recorded from mid-15c.). Reference to mental or emotional pain is from 1560s. Related: Pangs.
- 1. I'm so glad he had a pang of conscience.
- 2. Except for a small pang, her headache has gone.
- 除了偶有不适外, 她的头痛已经好了.
- 3. She experienced a sharp pang of disappointment.
- 4. For a moment she felt a pang of guilt about the way she was treating him.
- 5. She felt a sharp pang and grew disturbed and uneasy at once.
来自英汉文学 - 汤姆历险
[ pang 造句 ]