- vt. 突然说出；射出
- vi. 射精；射出液体
- n. 一次射出的精液
e-, 向外。-jac, 射，投掷，词源同jet, project.
- ejaculate:  Etymologically, ejaculate means ‘dart out’. It comes from Latin ejaculārī, a compound verb formed ultimately from the prefix ex- ‘out’ and jaculum ‘dart, javelin’. This in turn was a derivative of jacere ‘throw’ (which itself combined with ex- to form ejicere, source of English eject ). The word’s original sense ‘throw out suddenly’ survived (or perhaps has revived) for a time in English, but essentially it has been for its metaphorical uses (‘emit semen’ and ‘exclaim’) that it has been preserved.
=> eject, jesses, jet, object, reject, subject
- ejaculate (v.)
- 1570s, "emit semen," from Latin eiaculatus, past participle of eiaculari "to throw out, shoot out," from ex- "out" (see ex-) + iaculari "to throw, hurl, cast, dart," from iaculum "javelin, dart," from iacere "to throw" (see jet (v.)). Sense of "exclaim suddenly" is from 1660s. Related: Ejaculated; ejaculating; ejaculatory.
- 1. Women do not produce semen andas a rule, do not ejaculate.
- 女性不产精, 结果就不射精.
- 2. He's just aggravated I won't ejaculate in his ass ( Uhh ! ) .
- 他已经被激怒了我不会再往他的屁股里 shejing 了.
- 3. Even for an artificial insemination, at least the man must reach orgasm and ejaculate.
- 甚至为了人工授精, 至少男性必须达到性高潮和射精.
- 4. The one - time ejaculate volume of Poll Dorset ram , sperm density and motility rate increased by 0.
- 5. From all external evidence these men do not seem to ejaculate at all.
[ ejaculate 造句 ]