CET6+ TEM4 IELTS GRE TOEFL
1. 餐巾纸、面巾纸、卫生纸品牌：洁云 ( Hygienix ).
2. hygiene 卫生 “还真卫生，还真干净”
来自希腊语hygieine techne,长寿艺术，健康生活，来自hygies,健康的，来自PIE*eyu-gwie,长寿，*eyu,长久，年青，词源同young,age,*gwie,生命，词源同vital,zoo. 后引申词义卫生。
- hygiene:  Greek hugiés meant ‘healthy’. From it were formed the noun hugíeia ‘health’ (personified as Hygieia, the Greek goddess of health) and the adjective hugieinós ‘healthful’. This came to be used as a noun, hugieiné, ‘science of healthy living’, which passed via modern Latin hygieina and French hygiène into English.
- hygiene (n.)
- 1670s, from French hygiène, ultimately from Greek hygieine techne "the healthful art," from hygies "healthy," literally "living well" (personified as the goddess Hygieia), from PIE *eyu-gwie-es- "having a vigorous life." The Greek adjective was used by Aristotle as a noun meaning "health."
- 1. Infection with head lice is no reflection on personal hygiene.
- 2. She's careless about her hygiene.
- 3. Hygiene was non-existent: no running water, no bathroom.
- 4. In the interests of hygiene, please wash your hands.
- 5. Good hygiene helps to minimize the risk of infection.
[ hygiene 造句 ]