CET4 TEM4 IELTS 考 研 CET6
- notify (v.)
- late 14c., from Old French notefiier "make known, inform, apprise" (13c.), from Latin notificare "to make known, notify," from Latin notus "known" (see notice (n.)) + root of facere "make, do" (see factitious). Related: Notified; notifying.
- 1. I don't suppose it occurred to you to notify the police.
- 2. The court clerk will notify the witness when and where to appear.
- 3. He will notify us where we are to meet.
- 4. I'll notify my lawyer to write out the agreement.
- 5. He didn't notify me how to get in touch with him.
[ notify 造句 ]