- n. [植] 雄蕊
- n. (Stamen)人名；(塞、保)斯塔门
1. st + a + men => 大街上一个男的是雄蕊。
来自拉丁语 stamen,雄蕊，来自 stare,站立，词源同 stand,-men,名词后缀。
- stamen (n.)
- "pollen-bearing organ of a flower," 1660s, from Modern Latin (1625, Spigelus), from Latin stamen "stamen" (Pliny), literally "foundation in weaving, thread of the warp" in the upright loom (related to stare "to stand"), from PIE *sta-men- (cognates: Greek stemon "warp," also used by Hesychius for some part of a plant, Gothic stoma, Sanskrit sthaman "place," also "strength"), from root *sta- "to stand" (see stet). The usual English plural is stamens because of the special use of the classical plural, stamina.
- 1. This is quickly followed by the appearance of the second whorl of stamen primordia.
- 2. Filament 1 . The stalk of the stamen bearing the anther in angiosperms.
- 3. The stalk that bears the anther in a stamen.
- 4. Anther The part of the stamen that produces the pollen.
- 5. Stamen is in the middle of a flower and may produce pollen.
[ stamen 造句 ]