CET4 TEM4 IELTS 考 研 TOEFL CET6
- scholarship (n.)
- 1530s, "status of a scholar," from scholar + -ship. Meaning "learning, erudition" is from 1580s; sense of "source of funds for support or maintenance of a scholar" is from 1580s.
- 1. I want to take advantage of your lifetime of scholarship.
- 2. He got a scholarship to the Pratt Institute of Art.
- 3. But this does not vitiate his scholarship.
- 4. She won a scholarship to study at Stanford.
- 5. He's been wait-listed for a football scholarship to Stanford.
[ scholarship 造句 ]