- vt. 配置；展开；使疏开
- vi. 部署；展开
- n. 部署
de-, 不，非，使相反。-ploy, 卷，卷入，词源同employ, implicate. 即展开，引申词义部署。
- deploy: see display
- deploy (v.)
- 1786 as a military word, from French déployer "unroll, unfold," from Old French desploiier "unfold," from Latin displicare "unfold, scatter," from dis- (see dis-) + plicare "to fold" see ply (v.1)). "In its AFr. form regularly adopted in ME as desplay" [OED]. Related: Deployed; deploying.
- 1. The infantry began to deploy at dawn.
- 2. At 11 o'clock each morning thousands of freshmen and sophomores used to deploy over the campus.
- 3. The general ordered his men to deploy in order to meet the offensive of the enemy.
- 4. CIC also built out a multiple - asset - class strategy to deploy its cash.
- 5. Company B Commander Deploy the 3 rd Platoon. Have them attack the flank.
- 第三小队散开. 敌人从侧面攻击过来了.
[ deploy 造句 ]